Tuesday, December 2, 2014

A View You May Not Have Seen of One of the World's Most Photographed Places

On the evening of Day # 2 in Sydney, I scored a ticket to a performance at the Sydney Opera House.  Surely its exterior is one of the most photographed places in the world, so I wanted to get a photo of the inside.  The lobby and hallways are very mid-70s, and not all that up-to-date, to be frank.  You’ll get a bit of that vibe from this picture of the concert hall.  That’s not to take away from the fact that it is an incredibly beautiful structure and deserving of its fame.

Obligatory Sydney photo.

And now, from the inside.


I attended a performance of the Sydney Symphony, which included Brahms’ first piano concerto.  Needless to say, it's far more difficult than anything I can play, though I continue to maintain that, if worse came to worse, I could always get a job playing the piano at a Von Maur’s

No comments: