Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Blogging Statistic That Will Only Interest Me

I subscribe to a neat free service that tells me if anyone visits my blog via a search engine. In the last month, I've had over 120 hits (it's probably just one person who keeps hitting "refresh" only to see I only post something 2 or 3 times a week), but only one via a search engine. So what term did a stranger type into Google to find this little corner of the Web?

Chicken Shack.

Yes, Chicken Shack. Careful readers will recall I referred to the haute cuisine of Hyde Park, Harold's Chicken Shack, in my post on the Monsieur Lapin restaurant. A few days ago, someone in Moscow -- yes, that is correct -- typed "Chicken Shack" into Google and found that posting, which I doubt was of much assistance. So to my Russian reader, I say приветствовать. (Welcome.)

7 comments:

M Easter said...

That's a hootenov ! (hoot and a half)

Candybowl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Candybowl said...

Shouldn't that be "A Blogging Statistic that will Interest Only Me"?

Visit us on the web at candybowl.blogspot.com

PBS said...

You are right about That. I Will think about Will.

Anonymous said...

Приветствовать means "to welcome" or "to greet." "You're welcome" in Russian is Пожалуйста. But you're still an inspiration to us all!

PBS said...

Thanks for the Russian help! This is what I get for depending on Google Translate.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!